ABOUT SWAMIJI & HIS VISION AND MISSION:
Swami.Rajarishishiva is a spiritual healer,yo-
ga instructor,yogic-reiki grand master,yoga therapist, and counselor.
Swamiji’s therapies are miraculous in curing simple & complicated diseases with “DIVINE EXPERIENCES”.Swamiji rediscovered reiki and interpreted as Yogic reiki healing, “YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”,and so on..Swamiji’s guruji & grand master Ratnamji motivated him to achieve these methods.
Swamiji has developed various techniques in meditation,such as Chakra dhyana,for energizing and cleansing the chakras,the energy centers of the physical body.Soham meditation,
for cleansing the body (sharira), mind (manas), consciousness (chitta), thoughts (vichara), Surya gayathri dhyana, Pranayama, asanas, and healing.
Swamiji developed passion towards counseling,
Reading, learning knew things, oratorical skills, communication, making new friends, social work, helping, giving guidance, exploring innovative ideas, transforming, and social reforming etc…
Swamiji has traveled through out INDIA,and sheltered,and served, in various ashrams.Swamiji has personal experience of meeting great sadguru’s, gurus, madathi pathis, maha mandaleshwars, and received the blessings, served them, traveled along with them various occasions and got the opportunity to be and meet them frequently .Swamiji has recently established a registered trust in the name of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF YOGIC SCIENCE” in Bangalore,and conducting courses & doing social work for the needy.
Swamiji is the CHAIRMAN & MANAGING TRUSTEE” of the trust.
Swamiji has developed a very unique concept called “DIVINE VILLAGE”(PREMA GRAAMA),a place for eternal love,
Peace, harmony, and bliss.
Indian civilization and culture from times immemorial ,has been based on “VEDIC WISDOM”.The “divine villages,are in a plan to spread over 25 acres. This kind of superb divine village is situated in the pristine,pure nature of the foothills of the Manchinaville dam , village Awerahalli. The divine village is created for human who want to move away from the madding crowd and achieve mental peace, harmony, and bliss. “Divine villages” are extolled in the twelve positive sciences for their elevating and sublime experience.Swami.Rajarishishiva’s “Divine village,is formed with the unified vision of creating an atmosphere for aspirants in spirituality and for the dissemination of vedic knowledge. The nada,(sound) of omkara’, various vedic chantings, mantras will occupy the Divine village for enhancing the divine atmosphere for any ardent seeker of spiritual knowledge. The food provided here for the sadhaks & guests are extremely sattwic and will definitely elevate their consciousness.
Training centres, self employment schemes, vedic school, Ayurveda treatment, retirement schemes, divine housing schemes, rehabilitati-
on centres, etc.. are the in house values of this “Divine village.
“INDIAN INSTITUTE OF YOGIC SCIENCE”, is a registered and a non profit social & spiritual organization located in Bangalore teaching meditation, Yoga Asanas, and other healing techniques to any ardent seeker. Our humble Endeavour is to spiritualize the society at this critical juncture in Human evolution. Our vision is to raise the individual human consciousness to attain the highest level of consciousness called “BRAHMA AVASTHA”.
SWAMIJI’S VISION & MISSION OF IYSHF.
1. To eradicate poverty completely and make India as zero poverty nation.
2. To create Self employment, self sustainability, self sufficiency, economical sufficiency, and social security for the people, by providing training to the youths & women of the villages and the down trodden.
3. Women empowerment, and forming self help group to achieve the task.
4. Free education to all, free health & hospital services to all.
5. To adopt these kind of villages state wise, district wise, taluk wise, and name them as “DIVINE VILLAGES”,(PREMA GRAAMA).
6. To establish first world class “SPIRITUAL SOCIO-DIVINE UNIVERSITIES”.
7. To establish “SARVA DHARMA KALACHAR”,& to reestablish “VASUDEVA KUDUMBAKAM”,(UNIVERSAL FAMILY OF ONENESS).
8. To establish “GOVIDHYA”, the science of cow.
9. To establish “AYURVEDA”, the science of life & living, and to establish a research institute for “AYURVEDA”.
10. To establish “KAYA KALPA RESEARCH INSTITUTE”, the science of rejuvenation and to ensure a disease free healthy world.
11. To raise the individual consciousness of every human being to attain the highest level of consciousness, “BRAHMA AVASTHA”, which is goal & purpose of life.
ON GOING PROJECTS & SCHEMES OF
SWAMI.RAJARISHISHIVA & HIS TEACHINGS:
1. “YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”
“YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”, introduces & teaches the ancient secrets of various sadhanas,ie.. spiritual practices both for a materialistic person as well as sadhakas, ie.. the spiritual aspirants to know and understand more in detail the knowledge of spiritual practices, therapies, remedies, diet, & natural biorhythms, which when applied awaken the cognitive memories, which further allow us to identify the inner light(jivah jothi),or cosmic energy for personal healing and well being.
“Yogic science of healing”, is the most complete offering of the original cleansing of body (sharira), mind (manas), consciousness (chitta), thoughts (vichara), and rejuvenates us to identify the inner light (jivah jothi).Yogic science of healing must be practiced for a complete 21 days which is called the period of cleansing to achieve the absolute power of healing.
Yogic science of healing promotes various sadhanas like astanga yoga, pranayama, chakra dhyana, soham dhyana, surya gayathri dhyana, chanting of mantras, bajan sandhya, kriyas, bandhas, & mudras etc.. This course is conducted presently in our training centre, premises
At “BABA’S GYAN SAROVAR, BANASHANKARI, BANGALORE.
Diploma & degree courses in yoga, meditation, various healing therapies, in ayurveda, nutrition, health, food & dietetics, are likely to begin shortly.
SCHEMES AND PROJECTS FOR ACHIEVING THE VISION & MISSION:
1. “KARUNAKARAM”: A Rescue & Healers team, for attending grievances in various devastated places like Tsunami…
2. “DHARMA SENA” : Volunteers & Righteous people team, for support, who would be further elevated to other departments.
3. “DIVINE VILLAGES/PREMA GRAAMA: A place of love & bliss.
4. “SANGAMAM” : A commune living system.(vasudevam).
5. “SNEHA MANE” : A Rehabilitation centre.
6. “SWAYAM VARAM”: Mass marriages scheme.
7. “VANAPRASTHA” : A place for Vridhashram.
8. “BRINDAVANAM” : A Housing scheme for Devotees,Nri’s,etc..
9. “ANNAPOORANI” : A common dining hall for the guests.
10. “AKSHAYA ANNA DAAN”: FREE MEAL SCHEME.
11. “BIKSHAAN DEHI: FUND RISING SCHEME.
“SARVE BHAVANTHU SUKHINAHA…
SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYA……..
SARVE BADHRANI PASHYANTU…
MAA KASCHIT DUKHA BA BHAVE”.
HUMAN TRANSFORMING-CHARACTER MAKING-NATION & GLOBAL CONSTRUCTING