Sunday, September 6, 2009
International Yogic Science Of Healing Foundation
----- Promotes Yogic Science of Healing
Yogic science of healing introduces and teaches the ancient secrets of various sadhanas, ie.. spiritual practices both for a materialistic person as well as sadhakas, ie.. spiritual aspirants to know and understand more in detail the knowledge of spiritual practices, therapies, remedies, diet and natural biorhythms which when applied awaken the cognitive memories, which further allow us to identify the inner light(energy)or cosmic energy for personal healing and well being. Yogic science of healing is the most complete offering of the original cleansing of body(sharira), mind(manas), consiousness(chitta), thoughts(vicharas) and rejuvenates us to identify the inner light(jivah jyothi). Yogic science of healing must be practiced for a complete 21days which is called the period of cleansing to achieve the absolute power of healing.
The practice of yogic science of healing for a period of 21days and thereby continuing the practices will lead a person to the right path way of life for self realization. A spiritual aspirant or even a layman or a clergyman can experience this on regular practices. It really has the potency to make one to rediscover their inner power and thereby rising their spiritual energy or cosmic energy, which at any point of view will help us for self healing as well as to heal others. It guides us for a stressfree and diseasefree life and to maintain a good health throughout our life. It increases the inner vitality and vigour to live in ever youthfulness(ageing). It rejuvenates the body organs, strengthens the CNS(central nervous system), further to increase the immunity power within us to fight against any diseases. Henceforth a”yogic science of healing” person has an enormous immunity power and a strong CNS to lead a diseasefree life. He is always independent, (a self dependent) and has a rich energy 24 hours to carryout his duties.
Yogic science of healing promotes various sadhanas like astanga yoga, pranayama, chakra dhyana and chakra shudhi, sohamdhyana for mind cleansing, concious cleansing and cleansing the negative thoughts(vichara shudhi), surya gayathri dhyana(sun meditation)etc… Lectures on astanga yoga, lectures on chakras and diseases, lectures on diet and nutritions, practice on chakra dhyana, soham dhyana, surya meditation, inter active sessions, practices of karma yoga, bhajans, divine dances and spiritual games are the highlights of the course. “Indian institute of yogic science”, will very shortly begin various diploma, certificate and degrees in U.G and P.G COURSES. These courses will be of mostly residential, students from all parts of the world can benefit through the courses conducted by us.
Swami.Rajarishishiva is a spiritual healer,yo-
ga instructor,yogic-reiki grand master,yoga therapist, and counselor.
Swamiji’s therapies are miraculous in curing simple & complicated diseases with “DIVINE EXPERIENCES”.Swamiji rediscovered reiki and interpreted as Yogic reiki healing, “YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”,and so on..Swamiji’s guruji & grand master Ratnamji motivated him to achieve these methods.
Swamiji has developed various techniques in meditation,such as Chakra dhyana,for energizing and cleansing the chakras,the energy centers of the physical body.Soham meditation,
for cleansing the body (sharira), mind (manas), consciousness (chitta), thoughts (vichara), Surya gayathri dhyana, Pranayama, asanas, and healing.
Swamiji developed passion towards counseling,
Reading, learning knew things, oratorical skills, communication, making new friends, social work, helping, giving guidance, exploring innovative ideas, transforming, and social reforming etc…
Swamiji has traveled through out INDIA,and sheltered,and served, in various ashrams.Swamiji has personal experience of meeting great sadguru’s, gurus, madathi pathis, maha mandaleshwars, and received the blessings, served them, traveled along with them various occasions and got the opportunity to be and meet them frequently .Swamiji has recently established a registered trust in the name of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF YOGIC SCIENCE” in Bangalore,and conducting courses & doing social work for the needy.
Swamiji is the CHAIRMAN & MANAGING TRUSTEE” of the trust.
Swamiji has developed a very unique concept called “DIVINE VILLAGE”(PREMA GRAAMA),a place for eternal love,
Peace, harmony, and bliss.
Indian civilization and culture from times immemorial ,has been based on “VEDIC WISDOM”.The “divine villages,are in a plan to spread over 25 acres. This kind of superb divine village is situated in the pristine,pure nature of the foothills of the Manchinaville dam , village Awerahalli. The divine village is created for human who want to move away from the madding crowd and achieve mental peace, harmony, and bliss. “Divine villages” are extolled in the twelve positive sciences for their elevating and sublime experience.Swami.Rajarishishiva’s “Divine village,is formed with the unified vision of creating an atmosphere for aspirants in spirituality and for the dissemination of vedic knowledge. The nada,(sound) of omkara’, various vedic chantings, mantras will occupy the Divine village for enhancing the divine atmosphere for any ardent seeker of spiritual knowledge. The food provided here for the sadhaks & guests are extremely sattwic and will definitely elevate their consciousness.
Training centres, self employment schemes, vedic school, Ayurveda treatment, retirement schemes, divine housing schemes, rehabilitati-
on centres, etc.. are the in house values of this “Divine village.
“INDIAN INSTITUTE OF YOGIC SCIENCE”, is a registered and a non profit social & spiritual organization located in Bangalore teaching meditation, Yoga Asanas, and other healing techniques to any ardent seeker. Our humble Endeavour is to spiritualize the society at this critical juncture in Human evolution. Our vision is to raise the individual human consciousness to attain the highest level of consciousness called “BRAHMA AVASTHA”.
SWAMIJI’S VISION & MISSION OF IYSHF.
1. To eradicate poverty completely and make India as zero poverty nation.
2. To create Self employment, self sustainability, self sufficiency, economical sufficiency, and social security for the people, by providing training to the youths & women of the villages and the down trodden.
3. Women empowerment, and forming self help group to achieve the task.
4. Free education to all, free health & hospital services to all.
5. To adopt these kind of villages state wise, district wise, taluk wise, and name them as “DIVINE VILLAGES”,(PREMA GRAAMA).
6. To establish first world class “SPIRITUAL SOCIO-DIVINE UNIVERSITIES”.
7. To establish “SARVA DHARMA KALACHAR”,& to reestablish “VASUDEVA KUDUMBAKAM”,(UNIVERSAL FAMILY OF ONENESS).
8. To establish “GOVIDHYA”, the science of cow.
9. To establish “AYURVEDA”, the science of life & living, and to establish a research institute for “AYURVEDA”.
10. To establish “KAYA KALPA RESEARCH INSTITUTE”, the science of rejuvenation and to ensure a disease free healthy world.
11. To raise the individual consciousness of every human being to attain the highest level of consciousness, “BRAHMA AVASTHA”, which is goal & purpose of life.
ON GOING PROJECTS & SCHEMES OF
SWAMI.RAJARISHISHIVA & HIS TEACHINGS:
1. “YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”
“YOGIC SCIENCE OF HEALING”, introduces & teaches the ancient secrets of various sadhanas,ie.. spiritual practices both for a materialistic person as well as sadhakas, ie.. the spiritual aspirants to know and understand more in detail the knowledge of spiritual practices, therapies, remedies, diet, & natural biorhythms, which when applied awaken the cognitive memories, which further allow us to identify the inner light(jivah jothi),or cosmic energy for personal healing and well being.
“Yogic science of healing”, is the most complete offering of the original cleansing of body (sharira), mind (manas), consciousness (chitta), thoughts (vichara), and rejuvenates us to identify the inner light (jivah jothi).Yogic science of healing must be practiced for a complete 21 days which is called the period of cleansing to achieve the absolute power of healing.
Yogic science of healing promotes various sadhanas like astanga yoga, pranayama, chakra dhyana, soham dhyana, surya gayathri dhyana, chanting of mantras, bajan sandhya, kriyas, bandhas, & mudras etc.. This course is conducted presently in our training centre, premises
At “BABA’S GYAN SAROVAR, BANASHANKARI, BANGALORE.
Diploma & degree courses in yoga, meditation, various healing therapies, in ayurveda, nutrition, health, food & dietetics, are likely to begin shortly.
SCHEMES AND PROJECTS FOR ACHIEVING THE VISION & MISSION:
1. “KARUNAKARAM”: A Rescue & Healers team, for attending grievances in various devastated places like Tsunami…
2. “DHARMA SENA” : Volunteers & Righteous people team, for support, who would be further elevated to other departments.
3. “DIVINE VILLAGES/PREMA GRAAMA: A place of love & bliss.
4. “SANGAMAM” : A commune living system.(vasudevam).
5. “SNEHA MANE” : A Rehabilitation centre.
6. “SWAYAM VARAM”: Mass marriages scheme.
7. “VANAPRASTHA” : A place for Vridhashram.
8. “BRINDAVANAM” : A Housing scheme for Devotees,Nri’s,etc..
9. “ANNAPOORANI” : A common dining hall for the guests.
10. “AKSHAYA ANNA DAAN”: FREE MEAL SCHEME.
11. “BIKSHAAN DEHI: FUND RISING SCHEME.
“SARVE BHAVANTHU SUKHINAHA…
SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYA……..
SARVE BADHRANI PASHYANTU…
MAA KASCHIT DUKHA BA BHAVE”.
HUMAN TRANSFORMING-CHARACTER MAKING-NATION & GLOBAL CONSTRUCTING
Friday, August 7, 2009
Vision of the trust:
1. Establishment of charitable institutions for promoting education, medical science, paramedics, technical institutes, art and science, school of drama and culture, spiritual science, occult science, vedic schools, gurukul’s, scientific research centres, R&D laboratories, etc…
2. Establishment of hospitals, nursing homes, maternity homes, etc.. in the urban and rural areas.Establishment of ayurvedic treatment centres and institutions.
3. Creating international residential spiritual vedic schools and colleges.Establishment of first world class sociospiritual universities.Spiritual training for Army, Air force, Navy, Police departments, Private and Public sector companies, MNC companies, All nationalized and scheduled banks, etc…
4. Establishment of “Divine villages”, Adoptation of villages, and thereby developing them into “Divine villages”.To give training for the village youths and to empower women of the villages to become self sufficient economically.To lay roads, to dig wells, to provide proper sanitation and drainages, to build water tanks, to build schools and hospitals, Creating human chains in villages, towns and cities, to convert them as ethical and moral human forces, who will act as “Dharma sena’s” to serve for the welfare of society and also to protect “Sathya and Dharma”.These Dharma sena’s will work as well as serve for the etical values & human rights on the basis of “Sathya”, ”Dharma”, and “Nyaya”.Establishment of international law firms, to select and authenticate world class attorneys who will work as an international team, and will associate with one another to eliminate “TERRORISM”.This firm will be named as “NEETHI”, this firm will consist of world’s top class attorneys who will work for world peace and protect the globe from any kind of devastation.As of these Divine villages will perform as a role model villages for the entire world.Even big cities and towns will have to learn the techniques of serenity, morality, honesty, and the ethnicity of these villages, so that to follow these sytems to customize it in big cities and towns.Even the general public from all over the globe can make a visit and stay in the village premises and do seva with prior appointments and authorities obtained from the managing trustee or the trustee.
5. Promotion of medical tourism, spiritual tourism, protection of environment, creating natural bird sanctuaries, working for the protection of nature and creating awreness among the society for “Global warming”, forming of international environmentalists, who will work as a team for campaigning and creating awareness programmes globally to protect the globe from the threat of “GLOBAL WARMING”.
6. Creating international crews for making docudramas on various international issues like “Terrorism”, Drug abuse, Child labours, Global warming, Animal protection, Gay marriage, Alcoholism, Usage of tobacco, etc..(events, streetplays, programmes for creating awareness.
7. To acquire govt lease lands minimum 100 acres, to build universities, colleges, ashrams, temple, training centres, yoga halls, meditation halls, residential quarters, children play area, playgrounds, administration buildings, staff quarters, R&D Labs, scientific labs, healing centres, hospitals, banks, postoffices, Blood banks, departmental stores, travel desks, etc…
8. Establishment of media network for print as well as electronic media, publications, Training the farmers to update the knowledge of modern agriculture techniques, to train them organic farming, training for aqua culture, horticulture, biodiesels, biogas, recycling methods, thereby to protect and save the nature to avoid natural calamities, as well as to protect the earth and environment from global warming.
9. Establishment of training centres throughout the country, statewise/districtwise and thereby establishing the same globally. This is purely a selfless service to establish “Sathya, Dharma, Nyaya and to transform every individual to attain the highest level of consiousness, thereby to establish humanity, divinity, purity, spirituality and to bring national and global integrity, beyond caste, creed, colour, and religion, something to raise the human values first and thereby to achieve god consiousness. In a toto living with peace, love, harmony and to establish “SARVA DHARMA KALACHAR” to bring oneness among all. To establish equinamity through social, cultural, spiritual trainings and bring peace to the whole world.
Arise; Awake; Stop not Till the goal is achieved :- swami vivekananda
SARVE BAVANTHU SUKHINAHA,
SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYA,
SARVE BADHRANI PASHYANTHU,
MAA KASHCHIT DUKHA BHA BHAVE…
OHM SHANTHI,SHANTHI,SHANTHI HI…
Schemes of the trust:
Regd office: Bangalore
Training centre: Bangalore
Door no:721,61st cross,
5th block,Rajaji nagar-near bashyam circle,
“Baba’s gyan sarovar”,no:3009,
banashankari 2nd stage,K.R.road,
Admin office & Training centre : Ahmedabad
Near kandoi bogilal mulchand,
Dinesh hall road, Navrangapura,
Yoga is an ancient science. Nobody know it’s origin. It is true that it began with gods. Lord shiva is described as first great yogi. Truth, non-violence, honesty, self discipline and simplicity are the roots of yoga.
Foremost among those wise men of the old age was the great sage Patanjali. Sage patanjali was the first person to present the ancient tradition of yoga in a systematic way. Thus he is considered as the founder of yoga. Patanjali lived around 200 B. C. Sage patanjali was the authour of 3 brilliant works on literature, ayurveda and health. One was on Sanskrit grammar, second on the Ancient Indian medicine “AYURVEDA”, and the third and the most important was on “YOGA”. It is called the “Yoga sutras of patanjali”.
Patanjali says the word “YOGA” means to join or “unite”. Yoga means nothing but union of our conciousness with “GOD”. Yoga is our way of life and that life is “Yoga”. Patanjali laid down an eight fold path to enable us to cultivate the good habits, and to overcome the hurdles of our life. This unique path is known as the “ASTHANGA YOGA OF PATANJALI”. A person who follows this path is called yogi.
ASTHANGA YOGA;THE EIGHT FOLD PATH.
Asta means eight and “anga” means limbs or parts. The eight limbs of yoga are,
1. ”YAMA” :- Forberance and restraints of passions, feeling-s etc. . and including the best moral rules in all religions.
2. ”NIYAMA” :- It refers to personal discipline.
3. ”ASANAS” :- In yoga it means postures or stances.
4. ”PRANAYAMA” :- Means disciplining of prana, the control of breathe using our own prana as instrument.
5. ”PRATHYAHARA” :- Prathyahara means control of our five senses.
6. ”DHARANA” :- Concentration or steadiness of the mind.
7. ”DHYANA” :- Means meditation or contemplation of mind.
8. ”SAMADHI” :- Samadhi or kaivalya is the goal of life, where in the yogi unites with god. The union of an individual conciousness with god or universal conscio-usness is known as “Samadhi”
What is “YAMA”?
Yama is nothing but purity in thoughts, deed, and action. By following and applying yama in our personal life, one can achieve peace and harmony. Therfore the whole universe can be in peace. So, practicing yama is necessary to keep one’s soul, body, and mind in balance to be always peaceful and happy in our life. Yama is divided into 5 acts or disciplines as;
1. Ahimsa :- non-violence.
2. sathya :- truth or truthfulness.
3. Asteya :- Non-stealing.
4. Brahmacharya :- Self control or self discipline or non desirous.
5. Aparigrah :- Unselfishness, selfless, and non desirous.
What is “NIYAMA”?
The external and internal cleanliness is called niyama. The body as well as mind should be kept clean and pure. A dirty person can never be an “YOGI”Cleanli-ness of mind more important than body, though it’s as equal. ”NIYAMA” is subdivided into 5 acts such as;
1. Soucha :- Cleanliness.
2. Santhosa :- Contentment, Greed is the major obstacle for “contentment”.
3. Tapas :- Great effort called Austerity. The practice of austerity strengthens our body and mind.
4. Swadhyaya :- Self study of Vedas, Upanishads, script-ures and holy books.
5. Ishwara pranidhana :- Faith in god. Without faith in god, we cannot reach our goal.
Contemplating and meditating on our energy centres of our subtle body. We can do this practice with the help of energising mantras, chanting of these mantras, visualizing the colour of each chakra in the positions of our body. By chanting the specific mantras with colour visualization, we can bring back the sluggish and rapid movement of our chakras to normal conditions. There by this practice improves our energy level, immunity level and gives us total freeness from any discomforts. Finally it radiates our body to enlarge our “AURA” and thereby protects us from negative vibrations. We can always be on positive vibrations and thoughts.
Chakra Dhyana has three steps to it i.e. concentrating on the mystical diagrams of the chakras (Yantra), uttering of mystical syllables to activate the chakras (Mantra) and the right seating posture (Asana). The mudra (placement) of the fingers is also important. The ideal mudra is to touch the base line of the thumb with the index finger and the ideal asana is Siddhasan. Seating onself comfortably in Siddhasan and placing the fingers in the above mentioned mudra with palms facing skywards near the knees, one has to visualize the respective chakras with closed eyes and utter the bija mantra of that chakra. This chanting can be done for seven or nine times or eighteen times. Daily practice of Chakra Dhyana this way will help activate the chakras. The activation of these chakras also has a physical counterpart i.e. various regions in the brain are stimulated leading to a more holistic view towards life. The Kundalini energy awakens and flows through these chakras energising the whole pranic body which directly energises the physical body.
Chakras-colour-mantra-endocrine gland-Area of body governed.
1. (SAHASRARA)Crown chakra-Violet-ohm-pinealgland-upperbrain, right eye.
2. (AGNYA)Brow chakra-Indigo-aum-pituitarygland-lowerbrain, left eye, ear, nose, and nervous system.
3. (VISHUDHI)Throt chakra-Blue-gam-Thyroid-Bronchial and vocal apparatus, throat, lungs and alimentary canal.
4. (ANAHADHA)Heart chakra-Green-ham-Thymus-Heart and blood circulatory system.
5. (MANIPURAM)Solar plexus-Yellow-Ram-Pancreas, adr-enals-stomach, liver, gall bladder, and digestive system.
6. (SWADISHTANAM)Sacral plexus-Orange-bam-gonads-Reproductive system.
7. (MOOLADHARA)Root chakra-Red-Lam-Supra renals-Spinal column, kidneys and excretory system.
Soham dhyana is a mind cleansing process and breathing exercise to clean manas(mind), chitta(conciousness), and vichara(thoughts). It’s a rebirth-free from deep rooted past memories of all the problems mainly mental, emotional, and to some extent physical. So, we can get rid of all toxic energies developed by the stress brought upon by tension and worries of our routine living. If this is practiced daily and regularly our mind will be always calm and relaxed. Our inner healing channels will be free from blockages and imbalances. Due to these blockages and imbalances, our immunity breaks down and we become prone to diseases. We should avoid this practice during full stomach. Asthma and heart patients should carefully practice, under the guidance of the masters or teachers.
The Soham mantra is a natural mantra because it is already part of your nature.
Sooooo... is the sound of inhalation, and is remembered in the mind along with that inhalation.
Hummmm... is the sound of exhalation, and is remembered in the mind along with that exhalation.
Chanting of mantras is the pathway for "BAKTHI YOGA". It nourishes our inner atman, the consciousness and purifies our mind, to lead a pure, sattwic way of living. Chanting of mantras, by means allow us to remember "GOD", at every moment of our action, thereby fulfilling our "KARMA", to constantly achieve and do good actions. One can see god by mere practice of chanting, and get the guidance for every foot step of right actions. Chanting of Mantras leads us to constantly remember "GOD", and thereby raises our consciousness to "GOD CONSCIOUSNESS" & teaches us the pure "BAKTHI YOGA", to achieve a DIVINESTATE OF LIFE
It leads a person to complete calmness and thereby helps a sadhaka to achieve peace and harmony. This practice helps a sadhaka to learn absolute bakthi, one pointed ness to achieve dhyan and Samadhi. One can come out of the unknown fear, the Agoraphobia of
Public singing, and thereby achieves tremendous self-confidence for their path way of sadhana. This practice of “Bajan sandhya”, is the true way of practicing “BAKTHI YOGA”.
Divine dance is nothing but our own emotional expression, to completely destroy Egotism, anger, lust, greed, hatred ness and come out of the shyness. Again this practice Helps a sadhaka to break the agoraphobia of the shyness of public dancing, This practice Leads an ordinary person to understand love and helps a person to understand the essence of universal brotherhood or sisterhood. Thus teaches a person love, compassion, etc.. Ultimately takes a person to the experience of the “DIVINE STATE OF SATCHITANAND”.
This also ultimately puts a sadhak in constant “BAKTHI YOGA”, to attain the divinity, to achieve the purpose of life.
(sun meditation) gazing the sun and chanting the surya gayatri mantra .This brings a tejas within us internally and externally. It nourishes our body, mind and soul. It produces natural vitamins for the absorption of body.
To practice sun meditation, beginners should start by looking at the rising sun early in the morning. You can also look at the setting sun, but it is not as effective as at sunrise because the energy is decreasing.
If you feel any trouble gazing directly at the sun, you should focus your gaze a short distance above the sun. Try not to blink, but if you feel discomfort, blink several times, then start again. If you do this three of four times, your resistance power will be increased and it will be easy to look at the sun. Then, we can gradually increase the time that we gaze at the sun.
Beginners should start looking each day for a short period, then day by day increase the amount of time so that the eyes can gradually adapt without any harm. It is very important to maintain regular practice, as it will allow your eyes to adapt properly. Some people may experience problems in the first few days, sometimes headaches or burning sensations in the eyes, or a 'sunspot' that affects your vision. This is quite normal, and the only way to overcome these problems is to continue practising. It is similar to any physical exertion that may cause stiffness or pain; it does not last long, and it is best removed by continuing the exercise.
When you can continue staring at the sun for ten minutes, the sun will seem to disappear. The inside of the sun will appear as blue sky surrounded by a ring of light, it will sometimes appear as two suns, sometimes rotating clockwise or anticlockwise. As your concentration develops and you can gaze at the sun for longer, you will be able to see a 'black spot' in the middle of the sun. Sometimes this black spot will be bigger, at other times smaller. After practice, the black spot will remained fixed in one place. Suddenly, from this black hole, seven colours will emerge and move around the sun, sometimes clockwise, sometimes anti-clockwise. As your concentration increases, a powerful beam of light will come from the sun towards your body. In the beginning this beam of light will not touch the body, it will come towards you and then retreat back to the sun. Eventually, as your concentration improves, this light will touch your body and you will attain complete thoughtless condition. This is the start of the pratyaharam stage, and indicates the beginning of Sunyoga experience.
After being touched by this light, a vibration will start from the heart, allowing us to control three negativities; shame, hatred and fear. With regular practice this vibration will increase and you will be able to gain control over four more negativities; anger, greed, narrow attraction, ego & jealousy. As the vibration increases you will be able to control sexual desire and lust. At this point, the pratyaharam stage is complete.
The next step, as the inner vibration increases and extends from the muladhara chakra at the base of the spine to the sahasradhara chakra at the top of the head, the sadhak will experience sahaja samadhi during which he will be able to see a bright light, inside of which there will be a beautiful structure. This is the atmadarsanam stage, the 'who am I' stage, the sadaguru stage, the mukha stage. At that time the sadhak will feel, 'I know him but i have never seen' because it has always been within... our sagunabramha structure. This marks the completion of the dhyana stage.
As the inner vibration develops, we'll discover that there are two more chakras, one above the head called the ultra chakra and one below the head called the ultra balance chakra. At this point, we will be able to hear a sound, which some people call AUM, others have called AMEN, while others have called it ALAM. This is the dharana stage. At this point we can receive divine messages from the universe.
The final stage is nirvikalpa samadhi, at which point a further two chakras are discovered, one above the ultra chakra called the cosmos chakra, and one below the ultra balance chakra called the cosmos balance chakra. Our mental force will be more than gravitational force, our soul will leave the body and unite with the supreme soul.
The Thirteen Stages of Sunyoga:
1. Conquer all material desires (sexuality, anger, greed, narrow-mindedness, ego & jealousy, shame, hatred and fear)
2. Develop Divine Energy
3. Atma Darsanam - Discovery of Atma (or soul)
4. Samadhi - Enlightenment
5. Conquer hunger
6. Conquer thirst
7. Conquer diseases
8. Paramahansa - Adjusting the mind to all situations
9. Having no enemies - all enemies will be friends (including animals)
10. Longetivity (this happens when the body's vibration becomes the same as the environment's)
11. The body's vibration and earth's vibration will be equal
12. The body's vibration and sun's vibration will be equal
13. The body's vibration and the vibration of the Universe (Supreme Soul) vibration will be equal.
“Moksha dhyana”,is an integrated meditation, rather a kind of concentration, guided by guruji. Yogi sri sri Rajarishishiva. Moksha dhyana works on all Planes of the body, mind, consciousness, and the ego to surrender oneself totally to the “ishwara”, the :Parabrahmam”, to attain “Brahma avastha”. One can achieve calmness, Quetude, and absolutely go into “Samadhi”, by the able guidance of the master Swami.Rajarishishiva.
Moksha dhyana works on the three bodies., ie..
1.Gross-Sthula sharira-physical or anatomical sheath, (ANNAMAYA KOSHA).
2.Subtle-Sukshma sharira-physiological sheath, PRANAMAYA + MANOMAYA(MENTAL) + VIJNANAMAYA(INTELLECT).
3.Casual-Karana sharira-Spiritual sheath of joy,(ANANDMAYA KOSHA).
When all these sheaths come together in each and every one of our Trillions Of cells, when there is oneness from the cells to the self, that is known as “INTEGRATION”. This involves in integration of body-“SHARIRA SAMYAMA”, which transforms to -”PRANA SAMYAMA”-“INTEGRATION OF PRANA(BREATHE), which further integrates to –“INDRIYA SAMYAMA”-“INTEGRATION OF SENSES”, further integrating to-“MANA SAMYAMA”-“INTEGRATION OF MIND”, which further integrates to-“BUDHI OR JNANA SAMYAMA”-“INTEGRATION OF INTELLECT OR BUDHI”, which finally leads one to the “INTEGRATION OF THES ELF”, with all the existence, which is called the “ATMA SAMYAMA”.
This guided practice of “MOKSHA DHYANA”, would exactly require 45 minutes of concentration under the divine guidance of yogi.sri.sri.Rajarishishiva. This Practice brings a lot of emotional changes, physical changes, and perfectly integrates all the three bodies, pancha koshas, pancha budhas in the sharira, the manas(mind), chitta(cons Ciousness), budhi(intellect) ego(ahamkara) and finally allows the self.
“ATMAN”, to understand the body, mind, consciousness, intellect, and ego to self surrender and attain a Perfect calmness, quietude, to attain the state of “BRAHMA AVASTHA” OR the goal of Life, ”MOKSHA” and finally one can achieve the state of “SAMADHI” and wholly enjoy the ultimate happiness, ”SATCHITANANDA”. One can leave the body and travel in cosmos, and have a cosmic fly and come back to the body.
Who is eligible to practice “MOKSHA DHYANA”?
Well, only a “SADHAKA” OR A SPIRITUAL ASPIRANT” can practice, that too only in the divine guidance of “YOGI.SRI.SRI.RAJARISHISHIVA.
Who is eligible to attend these courses?
Individuals, Groups, Institutions, College Students, Teachers, Professionals, Navy, Army, Air-Force, Police Department, Railway employees, Scheduled and N a t i o n a l i s e d B a n k E m p l o y e e s, Corporate's and M.N.C's. The course will be conducted in our training centres, with accommodation and sattwic food provided by us.
People having various psychosomatic disorders, stress and strain, Heart disease, Pshizophrenia, migrane, diabetes, arthritis, insomania, HIV Aids, Cancer, Sciatica, Lumbago and various other forms of diseases can be cured and healed by our "Yogic Science Of Healing" thereby we ensure a disease free and healthy world.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Forming a national and international team who will serve as “Healing team”, for attending grievances, nursing, healing and rendering service to the needy in the time of natural calamities, major and severe accident spots, and at terror attacked places to protect, to care, and feed them. Adoption of child on the spot, who suffer from the loss of parents and guardians. There by providing them homes, clothes, food and educate them completely to make them as a renowned professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Scientists, Bueracrats, proffessors, etc…Homes for disabled, and to train these disabled to become self sufficient economically. Oldage homes, Homes for the destitutes, spiritual training for prostitutes, terrorists, naxalites, dacoits, thieves, rapists, murderers and other immoral persons to transcend and transform them as humans first, therby disciplining them for a moral living and train them in arts, crafts, or other talents to live self sufficiently, thereby to raise their consiousness to live in a social status or providing them social statusco to lead a peaceful life.
How to become a “Dharma sena”?
Well, one can become a “Dharma sena”,as individual members or by groups or by larger institutions, working class labourers, professionals, schools, colleges, universities, army, navy, police departments, nurses, housewives, students, teachers, etc.. Thereby every “Dharma sena’s should chant this mantra 11 times at 5 intervals in a day. Say 5am, 10am, 1pm, 6pm and 10pm respectively, so that conciously connected to each other to carry the mission on their shoulders. More over it’s a human chain programme, like one “Dharma sena” should contribute his/her seva by introducing 10 hands(members) to join the human chain link, to get connected with conciousness, to carry on the mission. So that human chain continues districts to state to global, making a larger group, may be the worlds ever largest chain or network.
Establishment of "Divine villages", and thereby developing them into "Divine villages".To give training for the village youths and to empower women of the villages to become self sufficient economically.To lay roads, to dig wells, to provide proper sanitation and drainage, to build water tanks, to build schools and hospitals, Creating human chains in villages, towns and cities, to convert them as ethical and moral human forces, who will act as "Dharma sena's to serve for the welfare of society and also to protect "S a t h y a and Dharma".These Dharma sena's will work as well as serve for the ethical values & human rights on the basis of "Sathya","Dharma", and"Nyaya".
Indian civilazation and culture, from times immemorial, has been based on vedic wisdom. The Divine village are spread over 25 acres, has been created for human who want to move away from the madding crowd and achieve mental peace and bliss.
This kind of superb divine village is situated in the pristine, pure nature of the foothills of the manchinaville dam (awerahallie), extolled in the Twelve Positive Sciences for their elevating and sublime experience. Swami Rajarishishiva's divine village is formed with the unified vision of creating an atmosphere for aspirants in spirituality and for the dissemination of vedic knowledge. It is formed by guruji & a group of people interested in spirituality from different regions of india and supported by a group dharmasenas.
An eco-friendly, cultural and spiritual retreat is the divine village and it is close to Bangalore which is famous for its excellent climate and breathtaking scenic beauty. Divine village layout is based on the Vedic science of Architecture, Vastu Vidya. Care has been exercised to use eco-friendly materials for its construction.
The agriculture here is organic as the Vedas extol Organic farming. Adjoining the hills which constitute awera halli is great to behold, as its harmonious layout enhances its natural beauty. The thrust is on Organic farming, whose by product is the preservation of the existing ecosystem!
MEDICAL treatments along with the practice of Meditation create a feeling of well-being, says the people who had visited this Vedic divine village. Tension has been defined as the sole villain which devastates the health of those who lead a mechanical life, which is the product of our own modern hotpot civilization. This is a unique place to stress out and relax.
The Divine village takes one to the very depths of the being. One will feel the calmness and the state of least excitation of Consciousness or the unified field of consciousness. The Invariant Reality will be experienced and the peace, understanding can be felt by all.
Classes on different aspects of Vedic culture and its art forms, classical dances and other cultural events, music performances and the celebration of festivals according to the Indian calender at divine village will give you a taste of what Vedic culture is all about "The Vedas they are lighthouse of Eternal Wisdom leading a common man to salvation and inspiring him to supreme accomplishment " - said guruji Rajarishi, the founder Chairman & Managing trustee of divine village.
The divine Village at awera halli is the representer of the calmness of eternity.
One can take part in yoga & meditation classes, experience & feel more relaxed than ever, ready and refreshed spiritually to take on the challenges of the competitive world.
Your accommodation in any of these beautiful cottages and delicious “YOGIC FOODS”, based on Ayurvedic recipes at the "DIVINE VILLAGE” will make your stay at this mystic village heavenly!
You can get a glimpse of rural India. You can watch the captivating waterfalls from the DAM. You can also get a glimpse of the dynamic urban India, with its 400 million middle class, by visiting Bangalore.
The nearest airport is Bangalore.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
2. Do you want to spend rest of the life for your self to achieve peace, happiness and to attain "Moksha"?
3. Do you want to keep away from all worldly and materialistic things? Are you interested in doing seva?
4. Do you want to be cared, nursed and spiritually retreated for the rest of your life?
Yes, here are the answers.
"RETIRED BUT NOT TIRED", will help you to understand oneself that actually a "LIFE" begins after your retirement. You should start living your life now, thereby to lead a social, spiritual, self satisfied life away from all machined and mechanized routine, to move yourself into our "DIVINE VILLAGES" and live in our commune. You can work, guide, help, do seva and live in the nature. Total care for getting your homes(kudir's), health, food, treatments, healing, washing and all personal care for you is assured for the rest of your whole life.
Monday, August 3, 2009
HELP LIBERALLY & MAGNANIMOUSLY
1. One can become member as individuals, institutions and corporates under the "DIVINE VILLAGE SCHEME".
2. One can buy PROPERTY, LAND, CONSTRUCT "VILLA'S", UNDER OUR SCHEME-"BRINDHAVANAM",which will only be constructed through our architect team.(THIS PARTICULAR SCHEME IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF"DIVINE VILLAGES" AS INDIVIDUALS, GROUPS, INSTITUITIONS AND CORPORATES.)
3.One can do seva, volunteer as groups to become"DHARMASENA'S",to help, to protect, to care, to nurse, to train any skills, to heal, to treat, to serve and feed, to transform, to work as part time faculties, to work as honorary doctors, architects, engineers, nurses, healers, yoga trainers, graama sevaks, nagar sankatans, acharyas, prohits, etc....
4. Are you interested in social service? are you interested in nation and global construction? Are you ready to go and serve any states of our country or abroad? Are you ready to be associated with us for the next five years as sevaks, karyakarthas, vanaprasthas? you will be accommodated & spiritually trained. Food, clothes, basic needs and travel will be taken care by us.
5. If you are interested in the above, let us know yourself and send your bio-data's or c.v's to
OR send by post: To the chairman,"Indian Institute Of Yogic Science" No:721,61st Cross,5th Block,Rajaji nagar,Bangalore-5600010.
"ANNAPOORANI All these schemes are under taken in our "DIVINE VILLAGES".Yet they may be independent schemes, but they are handled through our "DIVINE VILLAGES"SCHEME.
7. These schemes can be donated commonly to
1."Indian Institute Of Yogic Science/divine Villages
scheme",SBI, Rajaji Nagar Bangalore.
Ifs code: sbin0000762, A/c No:30602669293.
Swift No: sbininbb240, Sbi commercial Branch
2. Indian Institute Of Yogic Science ",
SBI, Rajajinagar Bangalore,
Ifs code: sbin0000762, A/c No:30602662764.
Swift No: sbininbb240